- Diversity Calendar 2018 (PDF, 4.3 Mb)
- Cultural Awareness Guidance 2017 (PDF, 5 Mb)
- Everything is on line nowadays AgeUK (PDF, 778 Kb)
- Book: A Year in Melancholia (PDF, 69 Kb)
- Leaflet: Supporting You to Leave Hospital (PDF, 106 Kb)
- Dementia Support - Alzheimers Society (PDF, 426 Kb)
Dementia Support - Alzheimers Society
- Independent Advocacy Services (PDF, 102 Kb)
Independent Advocacy Services
- Time to Change Booklet - Mental Health Discrimination (PDF, 3.2 Mb)
Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group is supporting ‘time to change’ a campaign to end the discrimination and stigma against mental health and to promote mental wellbeing.
Attached is a booklet that has been produced by Leicester City Council with input from Leicester City CCG.
- Youth Index 2018 (PDF, 213 Kb)
- What Work Leicestershire Young People 2017 (PDF, 9.9 Mb)
- Prince's Trust - Results for Life Report (PDF, 281 Kb)
With exams all behind them for another year, and the start of new academic term looming, please see attached a useful piece of work undertaken by the Prince's Trust which shows the role that soft skills play in supporting young people into careers.
- LPT Mental Wellbeing Yellow Support Advice Book (PDF, 432 Kb)
Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust has launched a Yellow Book of signposting and advice around mental wellbeing support and a collection of poems, art and photography.
- Princes Trust Youth Index Part Two (PDF, 298 Kb)
- Support for Care Leavers Research Report March 2017 (PDF, 255 Kb)
- From Care to Independence Research Summary May 2017 (PDF, 736 Kb)
- From Care to Independence Final Report May 2017 (PDF, 1 Mb)
- Students Well Being Report by OECD PISA April 2017 (PDF, 1.4 Mb)
- The Big Lottery Life Chances Fund (PDF, 135 Kb)
- The Rise of the Sharing Economy Threat or Opportunity (PDF, 183 Kb)
- Leadership Training Programme for 16 to 30 year olds (PDF, 839 Kb)