Rapid Community Testing for Covid
Rapid (lateral flow) testing is now available in Leicestershire for eligible people who don't have symptoms, and there are test centres in every district.
More information about booking a rapid Covid test at a community based testing site can be seen on Leicestershire County Council's website.
Rapid community-based tests are currently available at the following sites in Leicester City:
- Fosse Neighbourhood Centre, LE3 5HG
- Coleman Neighbourhood Centre, LE5 4ES
- Eyres Monsell Community Centre, LE2 9PQ
- Adult Education College, LE1 6QL
- Tudor Community Centre, LE4 2JU
- Hamilton Library, LE5 1BL
All sites in Leicester City are open:
9.00am to 8.00pm on Monday to Friday
10.00am to 5.00pm on Saturday and Sunday
More information can be seen on Leicester City Council's website.
Booking a test if you have Coronavirus symptoms
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please do not go to a rapid test centre.
Isolate at home immediately and book a coronavirus test.