Fosse Villages Neighbourhood Plan : Issues and Options
Since 2012 we have consulted those living and working in the Fosse Villages, together with key stakeholders, asking them how they would like to see the area develop to 2029. The feedback from these events and information about the area have helped us prepare a first version of the Neighbourhood Plan that sets out the key issues and options for the future development of the area.
A summary newsletter for each of the Fosse Villages was prepared and delivered to households in February/March 2017. You can download these newsletters below as well as the full Issues and Options document. Consultation on Key Issues and Options for the neighbourhood plan ended on 31 March 2017. We received 778 responses and a summary of the consultation results is available for download below.
- Full Issues and Options Document (PDF, 7.7 Mb)
- Aston Flamville Newsletter (PDF, 3.9 Mb)
- Croft Newsletter (PDF, 5.7 Mb)
- Huncote Newsletter (PDF, 6.6 Mb)
- Leicester Forest West Newsletter (PDF, 4 Mb)
- Potters Marston Newsletter (PDF, 4 Mb)
- Sapcote Newsletter (PDF, 6 Mb)
- Sharnford Newsletter (PDF, 5.8 Mb)
- Stoney Stanton Newsletter (PDF, 5.4 Mb)
- Thurlaston Newsletter (PDF, 5.2 Mb)
- Wigston Parva Newsletter (PDF, 3.9 Mb)
- Issues and Options Consultation Summary (PDF, 336 Kb)