NHS Charities Together Funding for LLR
Posted: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 13:46
Five grants of £73,000 each are being made available to local community groups/charities, operating in Leicester, Leicestershire or Rutland, for projects which improve health outcomes for vulnerable groups.
The grants will be awarded to organisations based in LLR for innovative projects, to be delivered from April 2021 to March 2023, which meet the following objectives:
- Support and maintain positive health and wellbeing within our communities.
- Show innovative ways to maintain positive health and wellbeing in the community
- Improve health literacy
- Support the most vulnerable people in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland to remain safe and well
- Reduces demand on local NHS clinical/healthcare services
The funding will be split into 5 themes/cohorts, with £73,000 allocated to each theme as follows:
- Older Vulnerable People
- Young People's Mental Health
- Adult Mental Health (including reducing loneliness)
- Disabilities/learning disabilities
- Supporting vulnerable people from BAME communities
LLR based voluntary and community sector organisations, charities and social enterprises who have ideas for new projects which improve health outcomes are invited to submit an Expression of Interest.
The deadline for submissions is 5.00pm on Friday 29th January 2021.
For further information or enquiries, please email: email@example.com, or go to the Leicester Hospitals Charity website.