Leicestershire Communities Fund - Round 2
In July 2020, additional funding was agreed by Leicestershire County Council to support community organisations in the areas of the County affected by the extended lockdown.
A maximum of £100,000 was made available for a limited period of time, for organisations operating in the affected electoral divisions only.
The maximum amount awarded to any one organisation was £2,000.
Eligible Areas (Electoral Divisions)
The areas (electoral divisions) affected by the extended lockdown in Leicestershire were as follows:
- Blaby & Glen Parva (affected in part)
- Birstall (affected in part)
- Thurmaston Ridgemere (affected in part)
- East Wigston
- North Wigston
- South & West Wigston
- Glenfield, Kirby Muxloe and Leicester Forests (affected in part)
- Groby & Ratby (affected in part)
- Enderby and Lubbesthorpe (affected in part)
- Syston Ridgeway (affected in part)
Community organisations operating in those parts of the above Divisions that are within the lockdown were able to apply for funding in Round 2 of the Communities Fund.
A map of the extended lockdown area can be seen here.
Projects Awarded Funding in Round 2
Below is a list of projects awarded funding in Round 2 of the Leicestershire Communities Fund
Projects Awarded Funding in Round 2 (PDF, 191 Kb)
Any enquiries regarding Round 2 of the Leicestershire Communities Fund can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org