Posted: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 10:13
SHIRE Funding for Carers Projects 2017-18
A maximum one-off grant of up to £5,000 is available for community projects in the 2017-18 financial year, which can deliver activities to support carers with the following:
- to feel less isolated and better supported
- to enable them to continue to undertake caring responsibilities
- to have a life outside of caring
- to reduce incidences of carer breakdown
- to enable carers to have a break from their caring responsibilities
The deadline for applications in the 2017-18 financial year is Wednesday 31st January 2018.
Posted: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 15:03
An opportunity has presented itself through Leicestershire County Council's Adults & Communities Department, to help community organisations in Leicestershire to provide support to carers.
Additional funding will be administered through the Council's existing SHIRE Community Grants programme, to enable more community-based support to be provided to carers.
A maximum one-off grant of up to £5,000 is available for community projects in the 2017-18 financial year