COMMUNITIES SUMMIT 2017
We would like to invite you to an event at County Hall, on the evening of Thursday 9th November, to help us to celebrate the successes that Leicestershire's communities have achieved. We will also be using this opportunity to provide feedback following the engagement on the DRAFT Leicestershire Communities Strategy and to discuss what we can all do together to help build Great Communities in Leicestershire
This is your chance to get involved and work with us to take the Communities Strategy forward and make it a reality.
The Communities Summit will include the following:
- Market place information stalls and light refreshments starting from 5.30pm
- Feedback on what you have told us about our approach to working with Communities
- An opportunity to hear from people who are making a difference in their local communities
You will also have the opportunity to take part in one of four workshops, as follows:
- Exploring how communities can access information and support
- Different types of community-led initiatives
- Getting involved in Volunteering
- Harnessing the strengths, assets and potential within your community
Places for this event are limited, please register as early as possible.