Support available to each pilot Community Bus Partnership route from 2015 was:-
- Rural Community Council (RCC) specialist officer support with a dedicated lead contact at the RCC. (expertise in community engagement)
- RCC officer had limited capacity for Attendance at CBP meetings both of the core group or additional meetings (Groups decided best use of officer time according to their plans)
- RCC offer included provision of guidance, support and signposting information to groups.
- A good practice guide, templates and toolkit would be created to help share information and will be available on this website at the end of the pilot.
- A networking event in Autumn 2015 was held to share progress and ideas across the routes.
- funding of up to £1,000 per route to help with costs aimed at increasing usage – further details of how to access and any criteria specifics was communicated to the groups directly.
- Each route had a dedicated LCC Transport Officer.
The Leicestershire Community Bus Partnership pages will be maintained and groups will be able to add content via a contact at LCC.
For more information and guidance contact:
• Tel - 0116 2689710
• Email - firstname.lastname@example.org